Trending 2016: Accelerated decline of 100,000 American congregations and rise of the mini-denomination church
- The rise of the mini-denomination church.
- Increased pastoral tenure.
- Rise of alternative ministry placement organizations.
- Increase in the number of Millennials who are Christians.
- Accelerated decline of 100,000 American congregations.
- Churches no longer viewed favorably by many governmental units.
- More bivocational pastors and staff.
- Dramatic changes in senior adult ministries.