- Multisite is currently producing faster growth than church planting.
- 85% of multisite churches are growing.
- Smaller churches are starting to go with a multisite strategy.
- Many churches are adding locations because of mergers.
- 88% of churches surveyed reported an overall increased number of volunteers.
- The average multisite church is just 4 years old.
- Half of multisite churches plan to launch another campus in the next 12 months.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.